- FULL-STACK JAVA DEVELOPER BOOTCAMP: By joining the Java Developer Bootcamp, you will gain access to the member’s area and all course content. You’ll also enjoy the support and coaching from your dedicated Coach, who is available to you via Slack. You’ll also have support during Check-in calls and personalized code reviews of your submitted assignments.
- COURSE START DATE: You will be given immediate access to the Java Developer Bootcamp Video Library as soon as your deposit or upfront payment is processed. Due to space limitations, all deposits are non-refundable. You’ll have lifetime access to the course materials as long as Crafty Codr Inc. is operational.
- PAYMENT: The full program price, with installment plans, is US$13,900 for the 6-month Bootcamp or US$14,900 for the 9-month Bootcamp. We offer several payment options (all prices are in $US):
Option A: You can choose to pay $12,500 upfront (includes the $1,500 deposit) for the 6 month Bootcamp or choose to pay $13,400 upfront (includes the $1,500 deposit) for the 9 month Bootcamp.
Option B: For USA citizens/permanent residents who qualify (interest rates range between 6%-16%), you can choose to secure a student loan from Climb Credit for $13,900+$695 origination fee (6 month Bootcamp) or $14,900+$745 origination fee (9 month Bootcamp). There are two loan payback options:
- The loan can be paid back with interest only ($73 – $195 per month) during the first 9 months (6 month Bootcamp) or ($78-$209 per month) during the first 12 months (9 month Bootcamp). The remainder of the loan payments ($579-$647 per month) would be payable over a 27 month period (6 month Bootcamp). The remainder of the loan payments ($643-$716) for the 9 month Bootcamp would be payable over a 26 month period.
- The loan can be paid back during the Bootcamp and afterwards. The monthly payments would range from $444-$513 per month for 36 months (6 month Bootcamp) and $453-$527 per month for 38 months (9 month Bootcamp).
Option C: You can choose our hybrid (Meratas loan + ISA) with a minimum loan of $7,000 with the remainder of the tuition payable through an ISA. For example, the 6 month Bootcamp, remaining tuition of $6,900 ($13,900 – $7,000) would be payable via an Income Share Agreement, with a maximum cap value of $10,350 ($6,900 x 1.5), once you have secured a job, in the USA, that pays $60,000 or more annually. The monthly ISA payments will be based on 9.8% of your monthly gross salary. Similarly, for the 9 month Bootcamp priced at $14,900.
Option D: You could choose the Pay as You Go plan and pay monthly payments of $2,320 until you no longer want to continue or complete the Bootcamp. You can cancel anytime. If you choose to complete the Bootcamp and graduate, you can subscribe to our Career Services package for an additional $500 to be eligible for the job guarantee.
Option E: For USA citizens/permanent residents who qualify, you can choose to pay a non-refundable deposit of $1,500. Then for the 6 month Bootcamp, the tuition balance (will vary between $13,720 – $20,708) is payable through a Mia Share Income Share Agreement (ISA) once you have secured a job that pays $60,000 or more annually. The monthly ISA payments will be based on 9.8% of your monthly gross salary and would not exceed 28 payments. For the 9 month Bootcamp, the tuition balance (will vary between $14,700 – $22,378) is payable through a Mia Share Income Share Agreement (ISA) once you have secured a job that pays $60,000 or more annually. The monthly ISA payments will be based on 9.8% of your monthly gross salary and would not exceed 30 payments.
- GUARANTEE: We take the success of our students very seriously. So, as a member, you are protected and supported by our “Job Offer Guarantee.” This means that if you:
- Follow the approach taught in the Bootcamp, complete all assignments, complete the final project (developing your own application) for your portfolio
- Successfully graduate within the 6 or 9 months from the Bootcamp start date
- Can pass any background checks associated with jobs that you apply for
- Reside near a major metropolitan city
- Follow the practices laid out through our Career Services training and support
Then we can guarantee you a job offer within 6 months of graduating. If we don’t successfully land you a job offer within 6 months of graduating from the Bootcamp, then we will continue to provide free access to the Bootcamp Mentorship Support and job prospecting support until you secure a job offer. However, if through no fault of Crafty Codr Inc, you don't meet the criteria outlined above in points 1-5, then we cannot guarantee to secure you a job offer.
If you're not able to graduate within the 6 or 9 months from the Bootcamp start date, and you wish to continue to receive the same level of support that was provided throughout the Bootcamp, then you can pay an additional $500/month to keep the same Bootcamp experience going until you do graduate. If you do not wish to pay the $500/month for support after the Bootcamp has ended, you will no longer receive support via daily calls, Slack, one-on-one calls or equivalent support. However, you will keep your access to the video content, and you will still qualify for assignment code reviews.
- STUDENT EXPECTATIONS: You understand it takes discipline and commitment to successfully graduate from this Bootcamp. We would expect the following from you:
- I will do everything within my power to learn the material and graduate and get a job.
- I will spend an average of at least 15-20 hours/week or more working on the coding Bootcamp.
- I will watch every video at least once.
- When I get stuck or have a problem, I will first try to troubleshoot it on my own, by formulating a question to Google it (because that is what you will do in the real world). I will get into the habit of spending at least 4 hours trying to troubleshoot the question or problem on my own before asking for help.
- I agree to work through the problems as if I was in a corporate environment.
- I agree to try — trial and error — experiment, test, and fiddle around with the code instead of sitting in analysis paralysis.
- I agree to attend a minimum of two check-in calls per week
- I understand that my full tuition fee covers me for the 6 or 9 month duration of the Bootcamp. After the 6 or 9 month period, if I require more support, I can purchase an additional monthly “support package”.
- I acknowledge that I’m responsible for the job search and following best practices laid out through our Career Services training and support. This will be a joint effort to help secure a job offer.
- REFUND POLICY: If you decide to cancel out of the Bootcamp in the first 7 days, we will terminate any outstanding loan balance or ISA contract. However, all deposits will remain non-refundable.
- CANCELLATION: You understand and agree that the availability of spots in the Java Developer Bootcamp is limited and that no replacements are possible. For Options B and C in Section 3 above, if you cancel out of the Bootcamp, in the first 60 days, you will be required to pay the remaining portion of your monthly installments plus a $1,000 cancellation fee. If you cancel out of the Bootcamp after the first 60 days, you will be required to pay 100% of all remaining installment payments and the ISA amount. For Options E and F in Section 3 above, If you cancel out of the Bootcamp after 7 days, you are liable for all remaining payments.
- TERMINATION FOR CAUSE: If your conduct is found to be rude, disrespectful, unprofessional, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate, Crafty Codr will provide a warning first. However, should this conduct continue then this will result in terminating your access and participation in the Java Developer Bootcamp at our discretion, upon written notice, and without providing any refund or reimbursement. If this happens, you will no longer be covered by the Java Developer Bootcamp guarantee.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Crafty Codr (including its agents, representatives, employees, suppliers, and insurers) will not be responsible for any damages suffered by you or any 3rd parties unless such damages are directly caused by an intentional fault or gross negligence. In no event will Crafty Codr be responsible for indirect, incidental, or consequential damages including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, and loss of business information.
- CONFIDENTIALITY: Crafty Codr acknowledges that during the course of the coaching relationship, we may receive private and confidential personal or business information. Crafty Codr undertakes to keep such information strictly confidential, to use such information only for the purposes of providing coaching to you, and to refrain from revealing any such information to any third parties.
- COPYRIGHT: Information and documents provided to you in connection with your Java Developer Bootcamp membership include copyrighted materials, trademarks, and other proprietary information. You are granted a limited license, for your personal use only, to use such copyrighted materials. Commercial use of any such materials by you is strictly prohibited and may result in the termination of your Java Developer Bootcamp membership and/or prosecution. You understand and agree that you may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit, in whole or in part, any proprietary information or materials.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT: The present document contains all the terms and conditions relating to the present transaction. No other representations or warranties have been made or given by Crafty Codr. The present document replaces and supersedes any previous verbal and written agreements and may only be modified with Crafty Codr’s express written agreement.
- CHOICE OF LAW, JURISDICTION, AND LANGUAGE: The parties agree that this agreement, and any annexes, modifications or amendments thereto, shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada. Any disputes arising from or related to this agreement and/or your membership and participation in the Java Developer Bootcamp shall be adjudicated by the Courts of the judicial district of Toronto, subject to the laws of the Province of Ontario.
- ASSIGNMENT: You may not assign your rights under this contract without prior written consent from Crafty Codr.
- SEVERABILITY: If any of the terms and conditions of the present agreement shall be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality, and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired in any way.
Last Updated: February 17, 2023