1. FULL-STACK JAVA DEVELOPER BOOTCAMP: By joining the Java Developer Bootcamp, you will gain access to the member’s area and all course content. You’ll also enjoy the support and coaching from your dedicated Coach, who is available to you via Slack. You’ll also have support during Office Hours.
2. COURSE START DATE: You will be given access to the Java Developer Bootcamp Video Library on the cohort start date that you chose at the time of checkout. Due to space limitations, once you choose your cohort no changes are possible to payments and start dates. You’ll have lifetime access to the course materials as long as Crafty Codr Inc. is operational.
3. PAYMENT: The full program price is US$9,800. We offer several payment options: a) $500 Deposit + Remaining balance upfront b) $500 Deposit or $1,000 Deposit + an Income Sharing Agreement (if you qualify) or c) Various Deposits + Monthly Installment Plans. All deposits are non-refundable.
4. GUARANTEE: We take the success of our students very seriously. So, as a member, you are protected and supported by our “Success Partnership Guarantee.” This means, that if you follow the approach taught in the Bootcamp, complete all assignments, complete the final project (developing your own application) for your portfolio and successfully graduate, then we can guarantee you a job offer within 6 months of graduating. If we don’t successfully land you a job offer within 6 months of graduating from the Bootcamp, then we will provide free access to the next Bootcamp cohort and job prospecting support until you secure a job offer. However, through no fault of Crafty Codr, you don't qualify for the guarantee, then we cannot guarantee to secure you a job offer.
5. CANCELLATION: You understand and agree that the availability of spots in the Java Developer Bootcamp is limited and that no replacements are possible. You, therefore, agree to make all payments required herein, and Crafty Codr will not refund any payments, regardless of your participation in the program. If you cancel out of the program within the first 60 days, you will be required to pay 50% of all remaining payments due. If you cancel out of the program after 60 days, you will be required to pay the full 100% of all remaining payments due. If you apply and are accepted for a Meritize loan and you decide to cancel out of the program within the first 7 days then you will not be held accountable for the loan amount.
6. TERMINATION FOR CAUSE: If your conduct is found to be rude, disrespectful, unprofessional, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate, Crafty Codr will provide a warning first. However, should this conduct continue then this will result in terminating your access and participation in the Java Developer Bootcamp at our discretion, upon written notice, and without providing any refund or reimbursement. If this happens, you will no longer be covered by the Java Developer Bootcamp guarantee.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Crafty Codr (including its agents, representatives, employees, suppliers, and insurers) will not be responsible for any damages suffered by you or any 3rd parties unless such damages are directly caused by an intentional fault or gross negligence. In no event will Crafty Codr be responsible for indirect, incidental, or consequential damages including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, and loss of business information.
8. CONFIDENTIALITY: Crafty Codr acknowledges that during the course of the coaching relationship, we may receive private and confidential personal or business information. Crafty Codr undertakes to keep such information strictly confidential, to use such information only for the purposes of providing coaching to you, and to refrain from revealing any such information to any third parties.
9. COPYRIGHT: Information and documents provided to you in connection with your Java Developer Bootcamp membership include copyrighted materials, trademarks, and other proprietary information. You are granted a limited license, for your personal use only, to use such copyrighted materials. Commercial use of any such materials by you is strictly prohibited and may result in the termination of your Java Developer Bootcamp membership and/or in prosecution. You understand and agree that you may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit, in whole or in part, any proprietary information or materials.
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: The present document contains all the terms and conditions relating to the present transaction. No other representations or warranties have been made or given by Crafty Codr. The present document replaces and supersedes any previous verbal and written agreements and may only be modified with Crafty Codr’s express written agreement.
11. CHOICE OF LAW, JURISDICTION, AND LANGUAGE: The parties agree that this agreement, and any annexes, modifications or amendments thereto, shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada. Any disputes arising from or related to this agreement and/or your membership and participation in the Java Developer Bootcamp shall be adjudicated by the Courts of the judicial district of Toronto, subject to the laws of the Province of Ontario.
12. ASSIGNMENT: You may not assign your rights under this contract without prior written consent from Crafty Codr.
13. SEVERABILITY: If any of the terms and conditions of the present agreement shall be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality, and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired in any way.
Last Updated: June 1, 2021