14 Day Coding Challenge
Terms and Conditions
1. JAVA CODING CHALLENGE: By joining the Java Coding Challenge, you will gain access to the member’s area and daily training content. You’ll also enjoy the support and coaching from a Coach, who is available to you via Slack. You’ll also have support during the weekly Check-in calls.
2. COURSE START DATE: You will be given immediate access to the Java Coding Challenge Video Library when scheduled as long as your payment has been processed. Due to space limitations, all payments are non-refundable.
3. PAYMENT: The Java Coding Challenge price is $97 (all prices are in $US) to be paid on checkout.
4. GUARANTEE: We take the success of our students very seriously. So, as a member, you are protected and supported by our “Success Partnership Guarantee.” This means that if you follow the approach taught in this Java Coding Challenge, successfully complete and submit a successful assignment and are not satisfied with your desired outcome then we will gladly refund your entire purchase if notified by email within 30 days of the start of the Java Coding Challenge.
5. STUDENT EXPECTATIONS: You understand it takes discipline and commitment to successfully complete this Java Coding Challenge. We would expect the following from you:
• I will do everything within my power to learn the material and complete the assignment.
• I will spend an average of at least 1-2 hours/day or more working on the Java Coding Challenge.
• I will watch every video at least once.
• When I get stuck or have a problem, I will first try to troubleshoot it on my own, by formulating a question to Google it (because that is what you will do in the real world). I will get into the habit of spending at least 4 hours trying to troubleshoot the question or problem on my own before asking for help.
• I agree to work through the problems as if I was in a corporate environment.
• I agree to try — trial and error — experiment, test, and "bumble" with the code instead of sitting in analysis paralysis.
6. CANCELLATION: You understand and agree that the availability of spots in the Java Coding Challenge is limited and that no replacements are possible. Therefore, all payments are non-refundable for cancellation purposes.
7. TERMINATION FOR CAUSE: If your conduct is found to be rude, disrespectful, unprofessional, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate, Crafty Codr will provide a warning first. However, should this conduct continue then this will result in terminating your access and participation in the Java Coding Challenge at our discretion, upon written notice, and without providing any refund or reimbursement. If this happens, you will no longer be covered by the Java Coding Challenge guarantee.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Crafty Codr (including its agents, representatives, employees, suppliers, and insurers) will not be responsible for any damages suffered by you or any 3rd parties unless such damages are directly caused by an intentional fault or gross negligence. In no event will Crafty Codr be responsible for indirect, incidental, or consequential damages including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, and loss of business information. 9. CONFIDENTIALITY: Crafty Codr acknowledges that during the course of the coaching relationship, we may receive private and confidential personal or business information. Crafty Codr undertakes to keep such information strictly confidential, to use such information only for the purposes of providing coaching to you, and to refrain from revealing any such information to any third parties.
10. COPYRIGHT: Information and documents provided to you in connection with your Java Foundations Program membership include copyrighted materials, trademarks, and other proprietary information. You are granted a limited license, for your personal use only, to use such copyrighted materials. Commercial use of any such materials by you is strictly prohibited and may result in the termination of your Java Coding Challenge membership and/or prosecution. You understand and agree that you may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit, in whole or in part, any proprietary information or materials.
11. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: The present document contains all the terms and conditions relating to the present transaction. No other representations or warranties have been made or given by Crafty Codr. The present document replaces and supersedes any previous verbal and written agreements and may only be modified with Crafty Codr’s express written agreement.
12. CHOICE OF LAW, JURISDICTION, AND LANGUAGE: The parties agree that this agreement, and any annexes, modifications or amendments thereto, shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada. Any disputes arising from or related to this agreement and/or your membership and participation in the Java Foundations Program shall be adjudicated by the Courts of the judicial district of Toronto, subject to the laws of the Province of Ontario.
13. ASSIGNMENT: You may not assign your rights under this contract without prior written consent from Crafty Codr.
14. SEVERABILITY: If any of the terms and conditions of the present agreement shall be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality, and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired in any way.
Last Updated: April 18, 2023